Information on warranty
Terms and Conditions
- Warranty on all internal parts and labor is given for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date of desktops, notebooks, netbooks, LCD monitors, tablet PC’s, interactiveboards and e-Readers; six (6) months for game controllers; and three (3) months for computer peripherals such as keyboard, mouse, headset and webcam devices.
- The company does not provide door-to-door maintenance services. The following do not fall within the scope of warranty: (1) non-compliance with the manufacturer’sinstructions, causing damage to the product; (2) products serviced by unauthorized representatives; (3) damages due to modification, improper installation, misuse or neglect;(4) damages to natural disasters, fires, earthquakes and the like; (5) warranty cards or recipients that do not record purchase dates, serial numbers, dealer names and other details; (6) connecting other equipment causing damage and failure; (7) damage due to malware and other viruses; and (8) other damages outside the manufacturer’s control.
- Please keep the warranty card that comes with your unit. This card is irreplaceable once lost.
- Damage or defacement of seals, labels and serial numbers of the product may lead to warranty void.
- All warranties are subject to terms and conditions as stipulated by REDFOX™ Technologies Inc.
Warranty is Void due to the following:
- Products with missing or defaced serial numbers ( Serial Tampering )
- Products damaged by environmental factors, which include oxidation and/or damages caused by natural disasters ( example , Flood )
- Products damage by insects, example the units is damage due to ants, cockroach and mice.
- CID , Customer Induced Damage, example, the end user drop the item to the floor or Liquid spill, etc
- Product warranty claim is different from the actual product.
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by Redfox.
- Broken Security Seal, meaning end user unauthorized repairing the unit.
- Physical Damages which include, but not limited to, the following:
- Unauthorized modifications
- Misuse, neglect or improper assembly
- Transport damages due to carrier
- Burns resulting from faulty or failed electric power